Honey Oat Bread

Since our kitchen got remodeled and having a busy family life,I misplaced a part of my bread maker...ughh. I love that thing..

I hadn't used it in a while but,you know how it is when you get into something and then all of sudden you want to start a new thing.. Of course then you can't find what you want....

So. I looked online for an easy bread recipe and I found this one.
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/honey-oat-bread-105775
 It took me forever to decide because I'm not used to doing all the work and waiting and covering up the bread and waiting...

Anyways... I did finally decide, and it turned out great.

Here is what you'll need:
    • 1 3/4 cups warm water (105°F to 110°F)
    • 1 tablespoon dry yeast
    • 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
    • 1/3 cup honey
    • 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
    • 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
    • 5 cups (about) all purpose flour ( I didn't need that much about 4.5 cups)
    • 1 large egg, beaten to blend
    • Additional quick-cooking oats



Here is the link again for instructions.You'll love it.  

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/honey-oat-bread-105775

Top Posts