Pepper Steak Meal for Children

image courtesy of
 glutenfreemealplan.org
If you've ever had pepper steak, you know that it is pretty difficult oftentimes for children to eat(at least for mine it is)

I found this pepper steak recipe today and it looked and sounded delicious.

I usually use the same ingredients when cooking my meals, so finding this recipe has given me a good reason to change the normal around our house a bit.. Looking forward to trying it.




My tip for making sure the meat is soft and tender(unless you use a pressure cooker):

Cover the pan and add plenty of water.
Check the level of the water about every 5 minutes to make sure the water hasn't evaporated.
Keep adding about 1/4-1/2 a cup of water everytime it has evaporated for about 20-25 minutes.
Check with fork to make sure it is tender.
The thinner the pieces of meat are the more tender as well it will be once fully cooked and simmered.

It turns out perfect for me every time, and my kids love it.

Don't forget to follow us on FACEBOOK

Go Check out the recipe
https://dianadishes.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/easy-pepper-steak/

Top Posts