Easy Peasy Meal For Picky Toddlers- Simple Recipe for Picky Toddlers

simple recipe for picky toddlers

Hey there! Thanks for taking a minute to stop by. Simple Recipes For Picky Toddlers always catch my attention, and since I have 6 children I've had my share of pickiness :)

I hope this simple recipe will be enjoyed by your picky toddler

As a mother of a picky toddler, I try to create different meals that may be appetizing to him, as well as visually attractive.

My almost 3 year old loves shapes, so I decided to do triangles.

 I was making some taco meat with rice mixed together for lunches and snacks.

 We used the meat and rice and put it in tortillas. It was delicious.

  FYI :I used 1lb ground beef and 3 cups of rice.If you don't know how to make rice you'll enjoy this super simple post on how to make rice This will feed many people especially when used with tortillas.


For my toddler I put a flour tortilla in a skillet and added the meat and rice on top, added some shredded cheddar cheese topped with another tortilla.

Quesadilla :D  You guessed it!

He loved it and the first thing he said when he saw it was "Pizza"!! He has some sleeping issues so anything can set him off especially when it comes to eating.  He even took more than one serving.


So glad he loved it and I will be doing it again.
Here are a few slices of what was left. I cut it in smaller triangles so that his little hands could hold it comfortably.



Don't forget to like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/mommybabyblog/



If you're new here,here are a few blog posts that I know you'll enjoy.  They are super short and to the point.

Perfect Freezable Mexican Recipe For Moms
Homemade Toddler Approved Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Organization Tips For Moms
Smoothie Recipe


I'm a mother of 6 children that keep me busy.  I love helping moms with mom stuff. :D I like to create recipes, try new things and keeping up with my kiddos.

Top Posts