Best Way to Store cereal

Best Way To Store Cereal-How To Store Cereal

I believe this is the best way to store cereal. I thought this was a ridiculously easy way to save your cereal messes and keep it fresh at the same time! Which mom doesn't want a super simple cereal saver tip...   I don't know about you, but I'm all about TIPS!! If I hear the word TIP... I'm all ears. So here you go ladies!
Are you ready for this??? Maybe I'm not the first one to think of it, but I thought it was worth sharing!
I might have done this before but never thought about sharing it until this morning.
Hope it's helpful, and you can use this tip right now.

The reason why I used this method this morning is because my son opened a new box of cereal and ripped the bag a little too much and ...well... It would have been bad news for the next person to use the cereal box.

FIRST THINGS FIRST !! TAKE A CLEAN ZIPLOC BAG 


Haha! No really ...with kids in the house, I find ziploc bags that I use for puzzles and stuff, and sometimes it ends up in the kitchen... Looks clean, but who knows... lol

SECOND STEP!! GET THAT MEASURING CUP THAT YOU DON'T EVER USE!


If you're like me you have a million measuring cups.. or you can get some really cheap ones from Dollar Tree.
 :)
I know this is really super simple... but if you're into Budget Friendly ways to do things in the kitchen and you have so many boxes of cereal, this is a ridiculously  simple way to store cereal. 

That's it ladies!! 

THIRD STEP: HAPPY CHILDREN AND RIDICULOUSLY FRESH CEREALS! :)




Hope you have an awesome day!
Don't forget to like our page
https://www.facebook.com/mommybabyblog/

http://Mommyandbabyblog.com





Top Posts