I love over the door organizers!

If you're not an organizer, this super easy idea will make you look like a pro!
I'll admit I'm not a real big organizer, but when I get an itch to do something it usually turns out pretty decent.  This is super easy and I never run out of diapers anymore. They are always in plain sight!
I love it!

I hardly get to post anything aymore,but I wanted to share what I did the other day.

I'm sure there are other things you could use over the door organizers for, but the other day I was organizing my room a little and since we have two children in diapers, I was trying to get a better handle on the diaper boxes and freeing up some room.

I came across the over the door organizer I had bought a few months before :), and had yet to use it towards the end of my last pregnancy.

It was perfect and I could even put baby wipes in them and always know when to get more diapers for either child.

I showed my DH and  I told him never mind that our bedroom smells like baby wipes and newborn diaper scent. :)

He is so easy going that he really doesn't care. I love him dearly.

Anyways.... Here is the picture of how it turned out. Like I said there are so many more ideas that could be used out of these organizers, but for now this is awesome for me! This is also helpful for me when I need my other children to get me some more diapers for trips. Everyone knows where they are at!

BTW. I'm sure you could get these at any store but I got ours at Walmart.
Me and my diaper babies



Top Posts