Mom recipes for Aldi sales | Simple recipes for moms to make

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at what's for sale at Aldi this week.  You may or may not know who I am and that's ok!! My name is Kenia and I'm a mother of 6 and wife to my hubby since 2001.  I love sharing things that I find and helping moms especially.

This weeks mini podcast is here >>   http://mommyandbabyblog.libsyn.com/ << and you can subscribe to that so you'll know exactly when next week's podcast is up.  This weeks is super short but the recipes I found and information I have about the specific sale items in the produce section is so good!! Can't wait to try them all.
Here's all the recipes in one place  https://www.pinterest.com/kmcdonald1979/the-aldi-mom-the-aldi-sales-board/
I even have some recipes for kids.

I'm so excited you're here!


This weeks Aldi special is pretty short , but comes with some great recipe ideas
with the items that are on sale and some health benefits for these items.

If you don't already get the paper or stop by  your Aldi store and grab their
insert then I have a short list for you today.


The great thing about this list is that I found some really delicious recipes to go along with it.


Here's what's up for sale.
Click here to get my audio version of it.
http://mommyandbabyblog.libsyn.com/



ALDI ITEMS FOR SALE LIST
Here is the written list.

Roma tomatoes for $0.49 per pound
California strawberries for a 1.69 per pound package Check out this recipe for strawberries
Pineapple for $1.39 each.
Go check out my board for the delicious recipes I found.( I'm excited to try these out.)
** By the way, pineapples are a wonderful natural anti-inflammatory food
and high in vitamin C.
So if you're fighting sickness go grab some extra pineapple.
I pinned it to my Aldi board too.
If you're expecting, and getting close to delivering your little one,
I believe it is a good labor starter too.( never tried it, but i have friends that have tried it,
you know how babies are…. They come when they want to 😭😜.


Mangoes: .49 Mangoes are so good!! I used to eat them all the time when I was younger.
We lived overseas in Panama and we had a mango tree in front of our base housing.
Here is some good info on mangoes..
  • Prevents Cancer
  • Lowers Cholesterol
  • Clears the Skin
  • Improves Eye Health
  • Alkalizes the Whole Body
  • May Help with Diabetes
  • Mangoes are a great source of vitamin E.
  • Improves Digestion
  • Helps Fight Heat Stroke:Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a
sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm from overheating
  • Boosts the Immune System
  • The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangoes, 
plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.

    Here is the detailed information for the short list above about mangoes..


    https://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-health-benefits-of-mangos.html#


    Don't forget to check out the Aldi board for the delicious mango recipes.


    Sweet corn is on sale for 1.69 per 4 pack.

    Here are the rest of the items on sale this week at Aldi

     

    Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Butt Roast 1.49 While quantities last
    Fresh Black Angus Beef Skirt Steak 6.99 per lb.
    Fresh Rex Mex Beef Bowl Kit 12.99 41 oz While Quantitieslast
    Fresh Family Pack Thin Sliced Boneless Pork Chops 2.99 per lb Available while quantities last
    Simply Nature Organic Large Brown Eggs 3.49 per dozen

    Here's my latest video "how to make your eggs super healthy" and your little one will love it!



    Go check out my recipes that I found
    and pin the recipes on my board.They look so good!


    These items and the rest of items you can find out
    more about what's
    available in your area at www.aldi.us


    Hope you enjoyed this weeks update.


    Till next week!

    Need some recipe ideas with this list... Here are some that I found. I've tried at least one of

    them and it is delicious. (Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies)


    Recipes From Aldi Sale Items
    Recipe #1




    LOW-CARB AND HIGH PROTEIN AVOCADO EGG SALAD WITH COTTAGE CHEESE


    Ingredients:
    6 boiled eggs
    1 cup cottage cheese, rinsed with cold water and drained
    1 cup sliced celery (inner small pieces of celery preferred)
    1/2 cup sliced green onions, white and green parts (more or less to taste)
    2 avocados, peeled and diced
    1 T fresh-squeezed lemon juice, for tossing with avocado (I used my fresh-frozen lemon juice)
    salt to taste, for salting avocado (I used Vege-Sal)
    fresh-ground black pepper and salt to taste for seasoning finished salad

    Dressing Ingredients:
    1/2 cup mayo
    1 T Dijon mustard (or use any mustard you prefer)
    1 T fresh-squeezed lemon juice (I used my fresh-frozen lemon juice)
    1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
    1/2 tsp. celery seed


    The rest of this tasty recipe from kalynskitchen.com is one of my most pinned/tried this month.
    I think you’ll love it!


    Recipes From Aldi Sale Items
    Recipe #2


    Ingredients & Tools Needed
    Milk of Your Choice
    Strawberries
    Bananas
    Blender


    Thanks to buildyourbite.com you’ll have a wonderful smoothie perfect for breakfast.
    Recipes From Aldi Sale Items
    Recipe #3




    Ingredients Needed:


    4 ounces cream cheese, softened (room temperature)
    4 ounces butter (1 stick), softened (room temperature)
    1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
    1/4 cup granulated sugar
    1 large egg
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
    1/2 teaspoon baking powder
    1 cup strawberries, sliced in very small pieces


    I personally tried this recipe , and they were the BOMB!!!
    Soooo good! I changed a few things and used Method #1 to bake the cookies.


    Go to Juliasalbum.com to get the directions and enjoy! I know you will.


    Here’s what mine looked like


    https://juliasalbum.com/strawberry-cream-cheese-cookies/




    Recipes From Aldi Sale Items
    Recipe #3






    Ingredients Needed
    1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
    3/4 cup white whole wheat flour (or substitute all-purpose flour or 1:1 baking flour to make gluten free)
    1/3 cup light brown sugar
    1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
    1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
    6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (or substitute melted coconut oil to make vegan/dairy free)
    2 cups small-diced strawberries (about 10 ounces), divided
    1 teaspoon cornstarch
    1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1/2 small lemon)
    1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided


    Go visit wellplated.com for the directions on how to make these Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars.

    Are you new here?



    Top Posts