Super Easy Oyster Cracker Recipe for the win!

Super easy oyster cracker recipe for the win!

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my site. I'm Kenia a wife of 18 years to the same loving guy, a mother of 6 kids. 15, 13,12,9,5,3. My goal is to honor and glorify God in every area of my life!

I love blogs,I love writing, but I also love to get to the point!

Oyster crackers are addicting, but I'm not sure they are as addicting as the ones I made.. I only made a single batch( makes about 2 cups) to try it out on the kids...

Put it in a little snack bag and away they go😂

I'll be making more... They are so good warm too :)

If you have flour salt baking powder and a little elbow grease, this will be a cinch to make!

Here is the link to the recipe that I got it from.




Ready for the holidays?
Bookmark my Crafty site for my newest addition to my store.



Is this your first time here?
Here are some of my most visited posts.



This bread is sooo good!

TIme saving tips when folding clothes!

Till next time.


Top Posts